Season passes are available for the low price of $64.99 through May 30.
Stock up on sunscreen and break out the beach towels as Summer 2023 officially launches Memorial Day weekend at Hawaiian Falls! The waterparks in Mansfield, Roanoke and Waco will begin daily operations on Friday, May 26.
Hawaiian Falls will kick off the summer season with free admission for all active duty and retired military personnel with a valid Military ID Memorial Day Weekend, Saturday May 27 – Monday May 29. The parks will be open 10:30 am – 8 pm Friday – Sunday, and 10:30 am – 7 pm Memorial Day (Monday.) Season passholders always get in 30 minutes before the parks open.
“We want to thank the men and women who are currently serving and those retired from our armed forces while honoring those who made the ultimate sacrifice,” said Hawaiian Falls Marketing Director Ron Mckenzie. “Thanks to their service we can relax and have fun with our friends and families.”
Each of the waterparks feature a wave pool and lazy river in addition to slides and attractions of varying height and age requirements. The Hawaiian Falls Shaka Meter rates each ride or attraction from easy and calm to intense or thrilling. Guests can view the ratings at hfalls.com.
Season passes are available for the low price of $64.99 through May 30 and include access to all three waterparks, two “bring a friend” free tickets, early entry to park, 20 percent savings on all food and beverage, and 20 percent off on cabana rentals.
Hawaiian Falls 2023 special events include:
- Father’s Day weekend – Dads get in free June 17 – 19
- Champions Day – June 20 and July 22 Champions (individuals with special needs) and their families will have exclusive access to the parks from 9 am -10 am. Champions tickets are FREE and family companion tickets are only $10 (limit 4) for the whole day.
- World’s Largest Swimming Lesson – June 22
- Independence Day weekend – Active duty and retired military personnel as well as first responders receive free admission.
- Aloha Fest – July 15 in Roanoke, July 22 in Mansfield, and
July 29 in Waco.
- Family Fun Fridays throughout July with Ohana Games led by Hawaiian Falls Activity Director.
Hawaiian Falls Waterparks are located in Mansfield, Roanoke and Waco. More information about special events, operating hours, directions, tickets and season passes, are at hfalls.com.